Position: Business Administrative Assistant
Human Resources representative for all NEISEC employees in cooperation with DeKalb County Eastern CSD (Local Education Agency). Maintain all personnel files, obtain and submit appropriate employment forms, and new-hire reporting and absence reporting. Coordinate worker’s compensation issues. Provide and implement information concerning benefits and employee policies.
1. Work in cooperation with Human Resources staff for DeKalb County Eastern CSD (DKE).
2. Disseminate appropriate information and forms for employment and benefits.
3. Maintain employee files as well as payroll records.
4. Coordinate all attendance-related forms and receive attendance reporting from employees.
5. Complete new hire reporting and respond to a communication from State and Federal agencies.
6. Obtain reports and administer employee information required.
7. Work with health/property insurance forms and reporting.
8. Distribute/collect contracts.
9. Report all staff changes.
10. Maintains license information for all NEISEC school's special education professionals.
11. Maintains information and files for Workman’s Compensation associated with incidents/injuries.
12. Perform various clerical duties.
Location: Northeast Indiana Special Education Cooperative, Kendallville, IN
Length of Working Agreement: 240 days (from July 1 to June 30)
Start Date: Immediate
Documents Required: Application and Resume
Executive Director for Northeast Indiana Special Education Cooperative
1607 E. Dowling Street
Kendallville, Indiana 46755